Friday 12 November 2010

All caught up!

Phew, nearly there – last post for the day.  My good friend Lynda asked the shop if we could create some papers based on colours of one of her photos, so I obliged and called them Lynda Papers!  Lynda hope you like them – can’t wait to see your layouts!  Papers are in the shop today.  14 Papers – 7 patterned and 7 plain.
HS_Lynda-Papers-Patterned-PreviewHS_Lynda-Papers-Plain-Preview
Ohhhh and one last thing, I finally got round to creating my Honey Scraps Facebook Page – please come visit me and Like me!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great Veevs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....I am impressed. I just finished going back through all the posts. I love all the layouts I missed. They are great. Lynne does such a great job. You....Madame Designer are doing such creative work. Love it, love it. So glad to be along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete